We respect your privacy
- Code Fire Safety respects your right to privacy and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers and website visitors. We adhere to the Australian Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). This policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
- “Personal information” is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
Collection of personal information
- Code Fire Safety will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto our website, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number, address and email address to enable us to send information, provide updates and process your product or service order. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal or business affairs, change your content or email preference, respond to surveys and/or promotions, provide financial or credit card information, or communicate with our customer support
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
How we collect your personal information
Use of your personal information
- Code Fire Safety may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- Code Fire Safety may contact you by a variety of methods including, but not limited to email or telephone.
Disclosure of your personal information
- We respect your privacy and do not tolerate spam and will never sell, rent, lease or give away your information (name, phone number, email, etc.) to any third party.
- If you choose to give your name and email address into one or more of our site’s registration forms, then we will send you emails relating to the mailing list(s) or service(s) you joined and the Code Fire Safety newsletter, as well as marketing offers from time to time. You may opt out of receiving future mailings from our mailing lists at any time by using the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in an email from each list.
- Your personal information is being provided only to Code Fire Safety unless we specifically state otherwise. We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to any person or company except where you have given us permission to do so or if the law requires it, when it is a requirement for the delivery of our services or where in good faith Code Fire Safety believes such action is necessary to comply with a legal process.
- We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Code Fire Safety, it’s customers or third parties.
- If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
- Code Fire Safety is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from unauthorised use.
Access to your personal information
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). A small administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. If you would like a copy of the information, which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email us at email@example.com
We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Complaints about privacy
- If you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in your complaints details to Contact Us. We take complaints very seriously and will respond in a timely manner after receiving written notice of your complaint.
- Visiting our website
When you visit our website codefiresafety.com.au we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site so that we can improve our website experience and service.
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
Our site from time to time, have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites or apps do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Code Fire Safety is not responsible for the privacy practises of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of the websites that collects personal identifiable information.